• CREATION, NAME AND SEAT
1- In accordance with the Cameroonian law n° 053/90 of the 19th December 1990 about freedom of association, an association called “Aide” has been created.
2- International association against destitution and rural exodus is an association on non-lucrative aim.
3- The seat of Aide is at Dschang, in Cameroon and can be transfer to other towns, only on administrative council decision.
• AIM AND OBJECTIVES
1- Assistance aim is:
- To fight against rural depopulation
- To promote socio-economic integration of rural world
- To train rural youth.
2- Assistance objective is:
- To fight against poverty in rural zone
- To promote rural entreprenarship
- To help impoverished and elderly people
- To fight against illiteracy in rural milieu